Saturday, 25 August 2012

Plug Into Your Hard Wired Happiness

Please make sure that you watch these two short parts of the Srikumar Rao speech Part 1 and Part 2.
It has definitely made me think how our conditions, culture and media shape our perception of happiness.

On another note, I now use a simple Moleskine Cashier sketchbook with yellowish pages. The fact that the pages are not thick makes it difficult to sketch with watercolours but I find that this frees me up from being too attached to the final result. I just sketch for the sake of skatching.
I had a week or two where I was constantly thinking about conkers...


Also well worn my son's sandals. At the age of 11 months he goes through shoes quite quickly. The rate is 3 pairs of shoes per month...that's how much he's walking:)


Joy Journal: "Project 137"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors