Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Not Gone...Still Here.

Yes...it's been a while I know. 
There is a Big Reason for my absence (in my defence), his name is Suleman - my 11 months old son. He's the one who kept me away from blogging from the very first weeks of my pregnancy until now.

 
I can't believe it's been 11 months since we've welcomed our son into this world.

It is a Great Journey for me and I am learning again so many new things that I could never imagine myself learnig. All small and big things about raising your child:) Uff, and this is just the beginning.

I am officially back in business my Dears, so buck a lap and lets go for a ride.
Although tired and busy I managed to do some portraits but have to admit that it wasn't easy to go back to drawing. It took me much longer and required much more persistance and patience than it used to. My hand once used to holding the pencil now felt strange and not as comfortable. Not to mention my mind which felt like a wild tiger locked in a cage roaring at me with all the criticism and "to do" lists..

I guess it's just the break that I had from drawing because as usual I felt relaxed and in peace once I finished drawing. The only thing I can compare it to is meditation. After meditating I feel at the same or similar state of mind, at peace.



Above two of my coleauges from work Mehmet and Joanne.


So...How has your life been?
I hope all is well:) and that you will pop in here from time to time now that I am back:)

May this find you in the midst of a beautiful day, doing something you Love.
Aneta
xx

1 comment:

Anthony Duce said...

Congratulations. Welcome back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors