Thursday, 4 March 2010

Markus Annaeus Seneca powiedzial, (w wolnym tlumaczeniu) ze "Nasze plany spelzaja na niczym poniewaz sa pozbawione celu. Gdy nie wiesz do ktorego portu chcesz dotrzec, zaden wiatr nie jest dobrym wiatrem." Moje cele lubia sie przede mna ukrywac i bawic w chowanego, ale wydaje mi sie, ze w moim przypadku glownym problemem jest zycie bez wyraznego celu, a bardziej dokladnie realizacja dotychczasowych celow i zapomnienie stworzenia nowych. Nie musza byc na skale swiatowa, ale musza byc wazne dla mnie.
Dryfowanie. Tak to jest idealne slowo! Na chwile obecna dryfuje!

Dziennik Malych Radosci: "Sloneczne, wydluzajace sie dni."

Markus Annaeus Seneca said "Our plans miscarry because they have no aim. When you do not know what harbour you are making for, no wind is the right wind." My aims like to hide away from me and play hide and seek, but I think that my main problem is living my life with no,clear aim or to be more specific achieving the existing aims and forgetting to create new ones? It doesn't have to be worldwide, but it has to worthwile for me.
Drifting. Yes, it's the perfect word! I'm drifting!

Joy Journal: "Sunny days getting longer."

4 comments:

kazumiwannabe said...

There's a lot of energy in this portrait, a sort of power that wants to get out of the page. Striking work!
I'm glad you're drawing again, and to hear from you. You know, you're one of the people who made me want to draw more, try new things, read Julia Cameron's books... Hope you find your way soon - it's not easy, and it's never finished, but you can have fun along the way : )!

Crystal Cook said...

I just found your blog, I love the title! Your drawings are beautiful and powerful. I will be back to see more :)

Anetka said...

Kazumiwannabe, thanks a lot for your words:) Sometimes I just think I read too much and don't allow myself to think over what I've read, it's sort of stays in my head constantly nagging me...that's why my head feels overloaded:)

Crystal, thank you for visiting, I'm glad you think of coming back from time to time:))
all the best,
anetka

Odd Chick said...

This sketch excited me! You have such a great voice in your sketches.

I wrote the quote down in my journal because it also touched me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors