Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Princeton 2009


Princeton 2009, originally uploaded by anecik_sz.

Princeton Peace Fountain. Niezbyt wiele czasu na szkic i zimno niestety. Trudno tez wrocic do szkicowania po tak dlugiej przerwie. Uf, uff ponownie zbieram sie w calosc.

Princeton Peace fountain. Not much time to get comfortable. I find it a bit difficult to get back to drawing after the last break.
Uf, uff again I am putting myself together.

Joy Journal: "It's a bit early but I loved it when I heard christmas song. It made me feel so warm inside:)"

4 comments:

Anthony Duce said...

Nice sketch

simplyred said...

So nice to see you back! I've missed your wonderful drawings. Looking forward to seeing them more often now. Hope you enjoyed your visit to the U.S. I've heard that Princeton has a beautiful campus with lots of interesting things to see.

Ernie
Gypsy Gold Studio

Alan said...

It has been ages since I have visited blogs. I am happy to see you are still at it. Fine work.

Anetka said...

Thank you Anthony, Ernie and Alan for your comments.

Alan, good to see you back:), yes I'm still at it with my usual struggle:))

Ernie, thank you for your lovely comments and encouragement. Princeton is beautiful, I just wish I had more time there...:)

Anthony, thanks for popping in:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors