Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Backache

my draft attempt from original painting "Soho Steps" by Robert Wade

I hope I will finish this sketch one day. I had to wash my old watercolour set and refresh it a bit. I am laying on the sofa with a realy bad backache (first time in my life). One of two things - either my last yoga session was too intense for my back or...draft that caused my backache.
Joy Journal: "summer time memories in the middle of Autumn caused by Dior Addict frequence"
Mam nadzieje, ze dokoncze ten obrazek kiedys. Musialam przemyc i odswiezyc moj stary, przenosny zestaw akwareli. Leze wlasnie na sofie z potwornym bolem krzyza (po raz pierwszy w zyciu). Jedno z dwojga wywolalo bol krzyza - albo wczorajsza sesja jogi byla zbyt intensywna, albo...przeciag.
Dziennik Malych Radosci: "wspomnienie lata wywolane zapachem perfumy - Dior Addict"

6 comments:

Poetic Artist said...

I do hope your back stops hurting.
I also wish for you to have the joy again of your art. I myself am also walking the same path.
Katelen

徵信社 said...

so beautiful!I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks

simplyred said...

Having a weak back myself, I know how painful it is. I wish you a speedy recovery. Your artwork is so beautiful and so inpsiring. I hope the time comes soon when you will also find it inspiring. The creative spirit ebbs and flows so don't be discouraged. It will come back.

Ernie
Gypsy Gold Studio

siete said...

Aneta, I think this skecth don't need anyfinishing, I like as it is now, ¡Wonderful"

Cheers

Enrique.

zuzamoll said...

...o jakie ciekawe rysunki...bede tu zagladala :)

Stephen Scott said...

This is a beautiful sketch... and I don't believe it needs anymore 'finishing.'

Sign it and sell it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors