Thursday, 15 October 2009

Telefony, wszedzie telefony


Jeszcze dwa lata temu chcialam calkowicie pozbyc sie wlasnego telefonu komorkowego. Gdziekolwiek jestem...kazdy mnie moze dosiegnac poniewaz mam przy sobie telefon komorkowy. No wiec, dzisiaj posiadam dwa telefony komorkowe (prywatny i sluzbowy) oraz jeden telefon bezprzewodowy, z ktorym ze wzgledu na moja prace nie moge sie rozstawac od 8.00-17.00
To by bylo na tyle z mojego planu...rozstania sie z telefonem...

Two years ago I wanted to get rid of my own mobile phone. Wherever I am...anyone can reach me because of my mobile. So, today I've got two mobile phones (private and work one) and one landline phone at work from 8-17.00
That would be all from my plan to be...phoneless...

Joy journal: "Goraca poranna kawa przygotowana przez Neethu."
"Hot morning coffee made by Neethu."

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Nice pages! Great detail!

Starr said...

Love it! Some days I want to be without all types of technology (i.e. phones, Internet).

kazumiwannabe said...

Phones... Sometimes I hate it, but I couldn't live without it...
Cool pages! Also love the work on the other posts, many I hadn't seen yet. The Larson quote is great, and "a boat" works wonderfully with it, it's so whimsical and full of good energy!
I was glad to read your comment and even more to see your art again : ) !

Mystey Artist said...

I lost my phone! maybe you should draw me a new one! lol. nice work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors