Thursday, 8 October 2009

Happiness


happiness, originally uploaded by anecik_sz.

Recently I haven't been doing much of drawing or painting. Just a few spare moments here and there torn from the every day busy schedule. I also decided to find out what does really make me happy. If I was to make a list of things, activities, what would I have found there. Maybe it's because I haven't been laughing much recently...

Joy Journal: "20min of a calm mind, no thoughts, no rushing just here and now:.

2 comments:

siete said...

Aneta, very nice this drawing, and so sweet.....

Thanks for it.

Greattings.

Enrique.

Caro (la Dewor) said...

Hi Aneta, I love your blog! Your drawing skills are great and your sketches are full of love and life :)) wonderful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors