Monday, 21 September 2009

"At the gate"


At the gate, originally uploaded by anecik_sz.

"I promise myself...
To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.
To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own." tbc

Joy Journal: "One hour of listening to my favourite music."

6 comments:

Galina Nikolova said...

Beautiful painting with lovely atmosphere.
Kind regards

Poetic Artist said...

It is all wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Katelen

kathrin said...

I like it much, it s good for dreaming....

Ellen said...

Very nice. Hints to the world before her and makes us wonder what she's thinking. Pretty.

Odd Chick said...

this painting is so beautiful and reflective and the words inspired me today. i just disced a friend to another friend tonight on the phone and i hate when i do that and this poem called me to account. also, thank you for always encouraging me with my painting and giving me honest evaluations and direction. i ordered the book you suggested from amazon. it's on its way. it seemed very timely! thank you.

Chelo said...

It'e evocative and wonderful.....congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors