Tuesday, 11 August 2009

EDM #176 "Draw something Summer"


EDM #176 Draw something Summer, originally uploaded by anecik_sz.

I guess I have to get use to cycles in my life. I can draw and paint for two weeks and then don't touch pencil for two months. No point in forcing myself - it's just the way it is and if I try and fight against, it just gets worse. Stubborn I am.
In the first few weeks when I couldn't even look at my sketchbook I was trying to get inspiration from my blogging friends but despite all beautiful art I saw, I was like an empty pond with no fish.
I had to replenish my own ideas, my creative self and so I did.
Quick update.
I finished my foundation course which was an amazing experience for me. I didn't feel like creating much of drawings and paintings since but have been busy decorating my house, building porch and having guests around.
Time has come again for me to get back "on horse" and start drawing. My attempt at EDM #176 "Draw something summer". I am still due for holiday this year which for me I guess will come in December.

Joy Journal: "Kleenex Balsam tissues. I have sneeze all year round and these are the most delicate tissues I came across."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work and space design ! Winna

Mary Timme said...

I think it take a great deal of wisdom to not work when you can't. Sometimes the life we've chosen intrudes and what you did draw seem very free, loose and joyful! Enough said.

Alex said...

I like it! It's so lively and fits well to the theme. Your lines are amazing!

Aurileide Alves said...

They way you manage lines are so creative. Like very much the cut you do to the landscape. Great job!

Linda T said...

I love the values and ink handling in your work. Just awesome!

DJ said...

This one is my fave on this page...Looks as if you weren't stressed when you drew it, and it shows.
Keep going...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors