Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Airport and Travelling

A few entries in my sketchbook from latest Business Trip. I've noticed that most of business people travelling are men, they all wear black suits and colourful ties, they all look tired.
In a matter of fact I am tired today and although it's my names day...I am just going to relax and do nothing.




Sleeping on the airport bench.

15 min sketch from photograph, biro pen (from Barclays bank:)
Joy Journal: "I booked tickets for concert in November!!"


2 comments:

john.p said...

Love the back of the head in the top sketch. You've capture the lay of the hair so well it reminds me of my Dad's head. He wore his hair short and it looked just like that! Thanks for the flashback.

José said...

Hi,

Some really interesting studies.
I find that drawing tilted heads is a great exercise.

Kind regards,

José

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors