Sunday, 12 April 2009

"Wind"

I do remember the first painting of a horse that I saw. It was a Juliusz Kossak's painting and I was overwhelmed by the beauty of an animal. Since then I've been drawing horses trying to compete with a famous painter...but of course never satisfied with my own creations. At some point I stopped.
Today I saw this horse on one of the photographs and felt like drawing it. And while I was drawing I suddenly recalled my love for these animals.
chalk on tinted paper, WIP, A3 size
Moleskine sketchbook, pencil HB

Joy Journal: "quick Easter shopping!!"

5 comments:

Odd Chick said...

The horse is gorgeous- you caught his spirit and undaunted wildness and haunting beauty

Tammie Lee said...

Both are wonderful. I like the movement in the feet and in the horse- body and hair!

Aarti Harish said...

I liked this sketch...a group of friends...nothing compared to it...I liked this concept very much..!!

Wendi. S. said...

I love these legs and feet dangling. It tells any story I want it too.

Sr do Vale said...

Gostei dos desenhos.
Parabéns

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors