Tuesday, 14 April 2009

One finished, another in progress

I finished "Wind" drawing and started another painting.
I enjoy drawing with chalk, this below was first one since a long time. I think I will try some more in this technique, and tinted paper makes interesting background.

"Wind" A3, chalk on tinted paper
watercolour on handmade paper
gdzie szukac Ciebie Boze mam,
w kamieniu, czy pod kamieniem,
plynacym strumieniu
pod mostem a moze na
jak przebierasz szybko nogami
gdzie jestes, gdzie spojrzec mam
w pustej przestrzeni oczy zagladam
mysli nigdy nie ustaja w biegu
codzienny ich potok do oceanu z tygodnia wplywa
Tu jestes, w tej sekundzie, ktora przeminela
w tej chwili, ktora przeskoczylam, ktora przeoczylam
w terazniejszosci na ktora nie mam czasu.
Joy Journal: "unexpected doughnut at work:)"

13 comments:

angeltreats said...

Wow! The horse painting is almost ethereal, really really beautiful.

Ann said...

Lovely!

seesue said...

Angeltreats said it so well, can I just second that? LOvELY!

karolina debicka said...

Piękny konik i światło, które skupia uwagę na rozwianej grzywie. Dodam jeszcze, że bardzo podoba mi się kolorystyka. Monochromatyczna, a ciepła w odbiorze.Pozdrawiam

Shirley said...

Wind is spectacular!

Minerva said...

Beautiful! Reminds me a short story by Horacio Quiroga.

Odd Chick said...

HE IS PERFECT!! i love him so much.

kazumiwannabe said...

The horse drawing is gorgeous! I love the other one too, it has wonderful depth and atmosphere, perfect for springtime!
Your little easter book below is wonderful too : )!

Anetka said...

Thank you girls, you don't know how much your comments mean to me:)

bondearte said...

I VERY MUCH ENJOYED OF HIS WORK CONGRATS

simplyred said...

I'm missing reading your great posts and seeing your wonderful drawings. Hope everything is ok and that you're just enjoying some time off.

Ernie

jeannette stgermain said...

I love your painting of "Wind." -such freedom! I paint too (came over from Holly Friesen's blog) - visit me sometime - cheers, Jeannette

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

Wow! I love these drawings. You are a very talented artist. I am glad I ran into your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors