Monday, 16 March 2009

Through the Window ("Przez Okno")

A quick sketch I've done while looking through the window of Avionics, a building where my art work space is:) One of these bikes is mine, the weather is beautiful, warm, sunny:) it's so much better to jump on the bike in the morning and cycle to Uni, catch a fresh air and just enjoy day waking up to a new day.
Usually when I cycle I feel good throughout the day, whereas when I take a bus I feel sleepy and my brain is dead (sort of;)
Bikes shelter.
monoprint, A3 size

Joy Journal: "sunny day."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors