Thursday, 12 March 2009

Through the Window ("Przez Okno")

wiem, ze to jest niegrzeczne, ale nie moge sie pozbyc pewnego nawyku. Gdy wracam do domu lubie patrzec na domy i okna. Nie, zebym patrzyla sie we wscibski sposob, ale milo popatrzec na usmiechniete rodziny, dzieci, rodzicow i cieplo w domu.
Czasem zdarzy sie niezapomniany widok, jak starszy mezczyzna wypisujacy kartki swiateczne, albo mala dziewczynka otoczona rodzina spiewajaca i grajaca na pianinie.

Ten wlasnie moment zostal mi w pamieci.


I know it's rude, but I cannot get rid of this habit. Usually when I come back home from Uni it's dark, and I like looking at people's houses and windows. It's not that I'm curious, or want to gossip about someone, but it's nice to look at happy families, children and parents, warmth of someone else's home.

Sometimes I am lucky to come across unforgettable views like an old man writing Christmas greeting cards with his daughter sitting next to him, or a small girl singing and playing piano, surrounded by her family.

This particular moment stayed in my memory.


Joy Journal: "text messages from Nad, always make me smile:)"

2 comments:

Susan M. Walker said...

This really captures it.

Zombie said...

I like to do the same thing. Great depiction!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors