Sunday, 1 March 2009

Face a Day #5

Wislawa Szymborska, Polish poet, essayist and translator. She was awarded the 1996 Nobel Prize in Literature. More info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wislawa_Szymborska. Very interesting and modest person.
I'm glad I've started this project. I found that I can trick my mind and inner critic. It's only the case of finding the way. It's so difficult to be gentel with oneself, but from time to time I manage to ask myself "how do you feel?" as if I asked my friend. And it helps:) Puts me into perspective.


Pencil HB, 6B & 8B, 1 hour

Joy Journal: "smell of wooden pencil."

3 comments:

simplyred said...

I'm really, really loving these portraits. I honestly think they are your best work (at least of the works I've seen). Just beautiful.

Ernie

Nadeem said...

My Goash.... You really do know how to capture all, all the expressions have been beautifully pencilled in. Lovely work. Hoping to see lots and lots of it.

Nadeem said...

My Goash.... You really do know how to capture all, all the expressions have been beautifully pencilled in. Lovely work. Hoping to see lots and lots of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors