Monday, 9 March 2009

Face a Day #13

Pencil HB & 4B, Canson Sketchbook, less than 1 hr
Ok, that's my "late night" version of Jack Nicholson. I had a busy day at Uni and came back tired. I've done this portrait between 8 and 9 pm. Not that I am happy with it... The thing is I've done it and can do many more of Jack in the future. That's the whole point - more to come, more to be done, more art material used. I love to sharpen my pencils because I know I'm using them. Long time ago I got this set of artist's pencils. Nice case, all perfect and I didn't use them...
Now all I want to do is to use my materials, so I can stock up again:)
Good night for now, I can finally lay my body in bed so I don't have to carry it's weight:)

Joy Journal: "experimenting with media, making mistakes"

7 comments:

Anita Davies said...

I knew who it was before reading your text, an hour well spent!

simplyred said...

You've captured Jack Nicholson very, very well. I'm so inspired by your portrait work. You have a really strong talen in this area and I'm glad to see you working on it and sharing it!

Ernie

vanya'sArt said...

I think you did a great job on this one too.I did not need to reed your entry either to recognise him.

Starr said...

I knew is was gool ol' Jack right away! I can't believe you are doing a portrait a day! They are ALL amazing Anetka! Thank you for all your lovely comments. You are truly missed as well. I hear what you are saying about the unused supplies. I am finally getting out of my funk and actually using the supplies I'm buying:-)! I will stay in touch. Hope you got some rest!

Odd Chick said...

These faces are absolutely fabulous, every one just gets better and better. I admire your commitment and I can really see that it's paying off!!

Anetka said...

Thank you Girls for your nice comments. It's really encouraging!!!

Elizabeth Sandoval said...

Increíble trabajo.
Felicidades!!!

Saludos desde Barcelona

Elizabeth Sandoval

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors