Sunday, 8 March 2009

Face a Day #12


well one more for my project "Face a Day":) Leroy Allen Skalstad photostream on flickr
We had really funny weather today in Sutton. One minute you think it's Summer and the other rain, cold and wind make you think it's Autumn. I wish it was Summer...but at least the day gets longer by day. Last weekend of March we change time to (so called) Summer Time:)

Pencil HB & 6B in Canson Sketchbook, 1 hour
again will upload better quality copy after scanning
Joy Journal: "Shopping around."

1 comment:

Brushworker said...

Aneta-Thanks for your comments....yes, I've been enthusiatic about my new space and enjoy being around other art-makers. When I finish that picture I'll photograph it and post it. I should tell you that I got the idea to post progressive stages in my drawing from your blog!!! Hope you don't mind.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors