Friday, 6 March 2009

Face a Day #10

I was thinking, that one of the sayings I remember of happens to be true. The saying goes more or less "if you don't care about your writing you do not care about your thoughts." Yesterday I was tired and drawing was difficult, and I wasn't too happy about the result. But still I've done my bit. Today I felt better and I had some rest hence my drawing looks more fresh.
I have to remember to put all my effort in my drawings so that I can say I've done my best.
There are going be drawings I don't like, but there will also be drawings like this one...that I am quite happy about:)
Pencil HB & 6B, Canson sketchbook, 1 hour 15 min

portrait of a girl from Matt's photostream - Please do check his amazing portraits of children.
Joy Journal: "being less critic about my own work."

7 comments:

owenswain said...

Yup, this one is workin' great.

Kate (Cathy Johnson) said...

What sweet eyes!

Shirley said...

Great drawing - pretty girl.

seesue said...

Yes, I'm liking this one a lot too! And Matt's work! Thanks for that.
Weird that I WAS going to do a face a day this month as well but now I've missed 2 days out of the 5 Unless I get on sketching right away then I'll only be one behind my schedule. Good for you for the follow through I'll track your month with great interest.

Lindart said...

I really like this sketch! I love the expression on her face, and you seem to have captured it effortlessly. Your drawing is very smooth with a lot of expression. Great job!

freitag said...

Jakie to ladne ! moc zyczen dla uroczej mamy ! - freitag.

Revelle said...

What a great sketch! Love the expressive lines and shading! Reminds me of one of my granddaughters who is quickly becoming a 'tween!
Revelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors