Monday, 2 February 2009

Snow so beautiful...

Obudzilam sie dzisiaj w bialym swiecie. Snieg powoli pruszyl z nieba sprawiajac, ze wszystko wygladalo jak w zwolnionym tempie. Komunikacja sparalizowana drogami zasypanymi, nie poradzila sobie. Caly dzien nie kursowal zaden autobus w surrey. Wiec zostalam w domu, przy stole, z kubkiem cieplej herbaty pracowalam caly dzien. Dobrze mi zrobil taki odpoczynek od rzeczywistosci za oknem.


I woke up today to a white world. Snow slowly falling from the sky and everything looked like in a slow motion. Buses didn't run due to roads covered with snow. All day. So I stayed home, sitting at the table, with a cup of hot tea, I worked all day. It was good, day of rest from reality behind the window.



jakosc tego zdjecia nie jest zbyt dobra...ograniczony dostep do skanera...podobaly mi sie dachy z dodatkiem niesamowitego nieba:)
the quality of the picture I've taken with my phone is not too good - limited acess to scaner... I like the roofs and color of the buildings in comparison with the clouds and sky.


Meet Mr Snowman:) What a day it was:)







Joy Journal:" snow fall. The biggest in 18 years in London."

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

I think even your snow looks tidy and civilized. Ours gets a little wilder.

kazumiwannabe said...

Your drawing's so cool; it has a fantastic light! I'd love to have snow too, but we're only having rain and more rain. I shouldn't complain, it's good after the past years droughts we had, in the south east of France.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors