Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Family


I can finally post these two drawings I've done recently. That was my present for my cousin and her son. They came to visit me in August last year and as I was going to visit them last week I thought of a small present for them both:)
I really enjoyed my visit. There is nothing like family gathering, chatting, talking and a good laugh despite all the problems.
Joy Journal: "my Family, my Dad. Despite all He's still there for me."

PS: I always promise myself to take His picture so I can draw Him...always forget that, and then I'm back to London...

2 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

These are wonderful...What honesty and joy you capture in these faces! :)

Odd Chick said...

Great portraits - her eyes are incredible- so penetrating.. and what a great idea to give as gifts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors