Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Face a Day #1

the whole point in starting "Face a Day" project is to build up a body of work. You know, when you promise to yourself one day I'm going to do this, one day I'm going to start, one day I want to be good at drawing / painting / etc. It's all fine, wishful thinking.


Well, instead of saying one day, I say, I want to be able to look back at my work and actually see it, contemplate on my mistakes, bad lines, poor shading, being able to browse in my used sketchbook. You know how sad unused sketchbook looks like?

I'm aiming at 14 days (as a starting point, 14 days sounds better then two weeks:)

please feel free to join me:) it's always good to have company:)

btw. none of the drawings is going to take more than 2 hours.



Canson Sketchbook A4, pencil HB & 4B


Joy Journal: "nice cup of earl grey tea with lemon and sugar."

2 comments:

Don McNulty said...

Good for you, great project. Great drawing also.

Owen said...

Best of luck with this. A few years ago I created what I called the 30facesProject. It was a lot of fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors