Sunday, 25 January 2009

Proximidade

I received this beautiful reward from Kazumiwannabe. It's nice to be rewarded but more important is the meaning of this reward. That's why it's even more precious to me. All bloggers enjoy when others visit their blogs and enjoy images, words and generally the content. Very often I visit blogs of my co-travellers in search of inspiration, support, to check how they are doing and reflect on their work.

so here it is, award and description:



Proximidade is described as follows:
This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!'
The rules are: This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.
I am passing it to:
thank you all for being, for posting:)

5 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks, I read your blog often too.

Nao said...

Well thanks for this wonderful honour!

Blessings to you on this new day~

Odd Chick said...

Thank you Anetka. It really encouraged me because lately I've felt that I haven't had much to offer and a lack of energy to improve this lagging condition. I enjoyed visiting the other blogs you suggested.

I enjoy listing other bloggers to send my viewers to visit but I don't do blog awards - per se. Not because I don't appreciate them, I just think they are over-done and therefore lose their significance, and also sometimes more of a chore for those you list - and I'm not always sure who would perceive them that way- so.... I will honor this award by posting some of my favorite bloggers in the near future. I hope you are not dissappointed with me for breaking the chain.

Stephen Gardner said...

Thank you so much Anetka, I shall do my best to live up to it.

simplyred said...

Anetka, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. Please forgive me if I don't post the award on my blog. I have decided against doing blog awards. But I am so honored that you felt my little inconsequential blog was worthy.

Ernie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors