Tuesday, 20 January 2009

After Identity

Despite the fact I'm not posting as often as I would like to...I'm still working on my imagination and creativity. I've got one of these weeks when I think that what I'm doing is pointless and I don't really know where (if anywhere) it's going to lead me.





The last one is the beginning (WIP) for my first painting on canvas - Identity. This subject keeps on coming back to me since I've moved from Poland to London 4 years ago. When I think about Poland I miss it, but when I'm there...I cannot really find my own place there.
Displacement, finding my own way, finding my way of living, that's my aim. I got so many ideas but I'm afraid of overdoing my painting. I want to keep it simple...
Joy Journal: "Cup of coffee at Uni on a cold, slow, rainy day."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors