Friday, 26 December 2008

Christmas







Just before Christmas Break I was working on two projects at the same time.
The one you can see above is my final piece of work for 3D. We had to choose period of time in history and relate ourselves to it (make a sculpture of ourselves and make clothes + accessories). I've chosen Witch Hunts and made a witch - ordinary woman accused of being a witch.
I also came accorss National Geographic website where you can experience Witch Trial from Salem. Really makes you realize how it worked most of the times!!!


Now, it's been a while since my last post. Most bloggers set a goal to post every day for a month...I guess my goal would be not to post for a month:)

It's Christmas now - my Favourite Time of the Year.
What I would like to wish to All of You...in the time of running around, looking for perfect presents to make your loved ones happy, do not forget what Christmas Is All About. I hope You All find the Chrismas Spirit and feel the warmth of these special times in your heart.

Joy Journal: "Phone call from my Dad on Christmas Eve".

1 comment:

Stephen Hall said...

I read your post, I had a visit from my eldest son, made my Christmas really special - love your work, looking forward to seeing more in the new year. Kep well x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors