Thursday, 20 November 2008

Final Day

So, my Dear, you may All wonder if I disappeared from this world forever...but no, I am still here, working hard as ever!!!

Graphic Design and Animation interrupted by London Drawing Trip were really hard. But it didn't stop us from working and I must say I was soo impressed by others people work as well. We've done really, really well:)


For Graphic design we had to prepare "kind of a propaganda", positive idea you want to spread around the world. Final Crit is done now...and on weekend I will try and upload my final work for Animation. Stay Tuned:))))

video

I would love to hear from you, your opinions and comments:)))))))

Joy Journal: "giving my best shot".

6 comments:

Starr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Starr said...

I love, love, love it!!!!!!!!! It put a huge smile on my face. Sorra watched it too and she's applauding you as well. Can't wait to see your animation!

simplyred said...

Really, really fun! Loved it. And looks like a lot of work and thought went into it. Great job.

Ernie
Gypsy Gold Studio

Stephen Hall said...

I so love EDM! Without it like would be empty! I love the bubble book and amazing piece of pure wonder. Well done and do more!

suzanne cabrera said...

Oh wow...this is such fun and really gets your message across! Thanks for filling us in on your process. I look forward to seeing the final project!

Burkulater said...

I really like this one.

Tea, flats and read thank you much! You're very talented...keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors