Saturday, 22 November 2008

Animation "The Book of Bubbles"

Long awaited to be finished (by me)...animation for Moving Image. I've tried a few techniques in animation, I've tried paint on pvc, I've tried some paper cutting on pvc but drawing won the battle. I guess if I had more time I would have combined techniques and used gobbling. But anyway, the target was 20 sec of animation + music

It took me quite some time, 300 drawings and my final piece. I'm happy with the animation I've done and I'm sure it's not my last one. I will definitely try it again:)

to view - turn on your speakers:)

video

EDM#166 "Draw a fish"

Joy Journal: "relaxing evening, email from my friend."

10 comments:

Yamada Shota said...

I like it yeah!
Though, your drawings are mis matching to the musica, I think it doesn't matter!!

I like the fishness of the fish.

Don McNulty said...

Pretty neat animation for what sounds like your first one. 300 drawings, yikes! Enjoyed it.

Christie said...

What fun! I do like your animations, very much!

Margaret Ann said...

OMG....This was tremendous! I am so impressed with your final product let alone the number of sketches and the hours it took to put it all together! AWESOME!!!

kazumiwannabe said...

Oh, that's too cool! You must be proud of your work, it's great! And... 300 drawings... wow...

Mark Kwasny said...

FANTASMIC! That looks like so much fun! Talk about bringing life to art and art to life!

You go, girl! (That's me, just trying to be hip and cool)

Starr said...

300! Crazy! I do not have the patience for that. You are awesome at animation and should definitely keep it up. Great Work and you're music is always so well chosen!

Odd Chick said...

I can't believe how much you're learning and so fast it seems - this was not an easy task but it has your delightful touch all over it- your drawings, your music, your quirky sense of humor - you were made for this career choice!!

Marie-Dom said...

This is so cool....I'd love to do this kind of thing! 300 drawings just for a few seconds though...what a labour of love. Well done you!
MD

Rock Kyndl said...

I think this first animation shows a potent path for your future creativity. I especially liked the last bit where the double triangle form became a bow-tie and a hair ribbon...not only clever but communicated alot.
Good work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors