Saturday, 18 October 2008

Bookmark.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
On the pictures you can see the bookmark I've done for my sister's birthday.
It's nothing big, big, but it's good to do sth different than drawing or painting and still create.
I also made a card for her (first time ever:) and I enjoyed it so much!!! I am planning to make some more - bookmarks:)
As long as I remember I always loved handmade bookmarks (when I was younger I've done a few). When you personalise the bookmark it has so much meaning in it...and then apart from reading about adventures, the bookmark also takes you for another type of a journey.
Felt good!

Again small reminder for myself
1. show up at the page every day, use the page to rest, to dream, to try;
2. draw and paint images that speak to me (if it's coping try to extend it, carry on with my own vision, take it further)
3. come back to EDM challanges (one a day)


Joy Journal: "spending some time with my mum."

1 comment:

Starr said...

I hope your sister likes them, because I do. Think I might have to try this project out as well, probably w/ the kids:-)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors