Sunday, 19 October 2008

From the bookshelf

"Happiness...it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort" Vincent Van Gogh
I totally forgot about my old sketchbook. Currently I have 4-5 sketchbooks on the go. No wonder that my old sketchbook found its place on the bookshelf. Today I took it out, going through pages I found this page - it's a front of our new house seeing from the inside.
Sketch below brings me so much warmth - its a fence opposite a bus stop at Mitcham. One of the last sketches on this road as I finished my work in August.
Good times.

Joy Journal: one day for rest.

4 comments:

Starr said...

I love how you leave quotes...I need to start writing some of them down. I love this entrance and the mail coming through. So colorful and cheerful. I'm still trying to do an EDM a day. We'll see how well I do, so I am sure I will need a gentle kick:-)! Hope your week is going well. LOL!

Annie said...

lovely drawings - isnt it great how looking at old sketches can bring back memories so vividly?

Mark Kwasny said...

Do you use watercolor paint or markers or what?? Enquiring minds want to know!

Zombie said...

I really like the sketch, it reminds me of a bed and breakfast I stayed at in Scotland.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors