Sunday, 5 October 2008

Award!!

I received this award from kazumiwannabe & Starr and am truly honored. Please don't miss out on their blogs because I take my inspiration from both of them:)


This is an award for arty blogs in WORDS, PICTURES, DRAWINGS and THOUGHTS...Joyfully presented to:
Felicity Grace
Peggy-Passions of an Odd Chick
France Belleville - Wagonized
Andrea Joseph's Sketchbook
Mia's Sketchbook
Suzanne Buchanan - an open [sketch]book


Joy Journal - "Autumn colours outside my window".

4 comments:

wagonized said...

Anetka, thank you so much!

Nad said...

You are very original and love reading your thoughts. You are my inspiration, as when I get a chance I catch up with all your post.
Love your work, its great keep it up.

suzanne cabrera said...

Thank you so much Anetka. I am honored!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Anetka.

I'm alwasy late, but usually get around to it in the end. Cheers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors