Sunday, 21 September 2008

Late with this one...

I am kind of late with this one...it kept on bothering me, that I've received it and still haven't nominated anyone as per procedure.
So, as the story goes my blog has received Arte-y-Pico reward from an ODD CHICK (Peggy)and therefore I am to nominate 5 other blogs for same reward.


Here are the rules of the award:
1) Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here: "
Arte y Pico".

My choices for this round of the Arte y Pico award are:


Mark Kwasny - I like his blog for not giving up even as the time passes he's still there trying harder and harder.


Starr - again, this girl gives me courage and inspiration with her strenght and persistance.


Ernie - I love to see the world through her pictures and understand more from human nature and beauty through her posts.


Tommy Kane - his down to earth view at things and being real.


Kazumiwannabe - for never ending optimism and inspiration.



that's it for today:)

Joy Journal: "drawing for so long that I felt tired"

1 comment:

kazumiwannabe said...

Thank you very much! Good cheer up at the end of the day! I love your drawings and your enthousiasm, and always enjoy coming to your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors