Saturday, 13 September 2008

Kingston...Here I am.


Knights Park Bridge
Originally uploaded by
anecik_sz


it's been the most intensive week ever. I've started my Uni on Monday and since then I am constantly moving, working, learning, searching etc. It's been amazing so far and the best part is that I seem to be finding my place, I don't feel out of place anymore...I am among the people as weird as I am:)
The standard is really high and my Introduction project was nowhere near the best ones (I would say it was an avarage) but now, I know where I am and where I can go, I can always ask tutors + I've got an access to the biggest art library ever!!!!
now: Kingston Bins

The art I've been working on is "slightly" different from my daily sketches, I even done 3D project!!!
I am really enjoying it:)



Joy Journal: "sitting on the pavement and sketching using markers and pastels."

7 comments:

Krafty Kat said...

Have fun on your new adventure. I lurk around and check out your blog from time to time, so I know you will do well. I love the bridge sketch--absolutely wonderful and rich!

peachtreeart said...

Congrats on school. I graduated with 2 BFAs in Illustration and Graphic Design. I currently work for an insurance company however i wouldn't trade the college and learning experience. Now that I look back, I see the those art classes were the most fulfilling times in my life. Hope you enjoy yours!

Starr said...

OOOOOH Anetka I love them all!!! Way to step out of the box! I love, love the bridge! Great Job!

Ann said...

That bridge is awesome! You will do well at school. Enjoy yourself!

kazumiwannabe said...

They're all great - the first two are awesome! Love your new, daring style! I'm glad that you're doing something you really love, and I know that you'll do great!

Odd Chick said...

I can hear the excitement in your words and I'm so happy that you are finding your way. Give em all you got girl- because you're going places.. i just know it. thanks for keeping up with all of us even though you are so busy...we'll want to follow your progress.

Just because said...

I admire your perseverance and strength of spirit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors