Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Journey To and From...

one of the things I hate is falling asleep on the bus (you know the feeling when your head falling forward or backward and suddenly you wake up pretending that you don't sleep at all:). Today's traffic on my way to Uni caused so much delay - I spent 2 hours on the bus fighting with the sleep taking over:)
Overloaded bus slowly made it's way from one bus stop to the next. Unfortunatelly bus driver didn't let people in, leaving them in a morning rain - angry and disappointed... I guess I was lucky that I managed to get on and I even had my own seat.


Everything looks so different when you look at it from others position or a different angle.
These two are from "Life drawing and painting". I've managed to take a picture of WIP and then the finished piece. I wanted to work on it longer but we had limited time...so...




composition studies...: two quick ones.
you see...I remembered to take pictures of my Uni Works.


Joy Journal: "fresh air after 2 hrs journey in an overloaded bus"

3 comments:

Mark Kwasny said...

I didn't look far back enough in your posts. How did you get started with a joy journal and how does it work?

Rick said...

Just surfed over from Andrea's blog. I enjoyed looking at your artwork. You are skilled. Don't fall asleep on the bus!!!

Starr said...

Miss U and have a FABULOUS weekend! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors