Friday, 19 September 2008

hands


hands
Originally uploaded by anecik_sz
Finally, it's Friday. One more busy week added to my collection of weeks when I don't even know what date it is...
Days are shorter now, and it's getting colder. Yesterday I forgot to take my jacket in the morning with me - I was freezing!!!
I am jumping from one topic to the other...need some peace and quite to center myself again, my thoughts are running through my head so fast that I cannot focus on any of them, and then when I try I think of all other things I have to do and again...race of thoughts.

These hands are done from a book "Complete guide to drawing" by Griovanni Civardi (HB pencil) - I am interested in hatching and cross-hatching (again)... Need to fill my sketchbook up:)

Joy Journal: "making my own design of a blouse".

4 comments:

Just because said...

You never cease to amaze me with your work. I see I have SO far to go with drawing hands and anatomy. You set the bar so high! THANK YOU!

Starr said...

First of all, your hands are amazing! I love the cross hatching. I'm feeling your thoughts(centered,freezing,etc)a thousand miles away:-).

Odd Chick said...

these are very, very good hands. I love hands, but they are so intimidating!

Tammie Lee said...

Oh what wonderful hands. I love all the detail and feelings of age.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors