Wednesday, 24 September 2008

gallery escapade


body
Originally uploaded by
anecik_sz

That one was difficult as I had to face art students and gallery visitors looking over my shoulder while I was sketching. Very stressful but if I am still alive means doable:)

("Andromeda" by Edward Coley Burne-Jones orginally chalk on paper, my work Pencil HB in A4 Sketchbook)

but next time I'm going to get a different (rough) paper, more suitable for charcoal and pencils.

Joy Journal - "phone call from Nad"

7 comments:

Anita Davies said...

Absolutely fabulous!!!

Barbara said...

Your work is quite lovely, really!

Mark Kwasny said...

You always give me something to work towards. Now if I can just draw a fanny as nicely as you!

Carol said...

Well done!!!

kazumiwannabe said...

It's great! And great that you did it in public. The spectators were lucky!

Odd Chick said...

you're learning so much and I can't imagine drawing under that kind of pressure, but even that will make you hunker down and show em what you got!!

kazumiwannabe said...

It's me again! I've sent you an award, on my blog if you want to pick it up (and if you have the time!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors