Wednesday, 6 August 2008

It's amazing how memories are coming back once I've started going back to my past, trying to bring back whatever was the best. Of course there are memories that you would like to forget about, lock them in a small (or big) box and never open the lid...but all of them - not memories but experience, living life made and still make who I am today and who I am going to be in the future.
I forgot how much of life I've left behind, how much I locked in one of these boxes. While preparing this project slowly I am releasing only what I want to...I keep aside dark memories. It's pointless bringing them back, as they are gone and cherishing and remembering what was the best will make me stronger as I am getting to know myself better:)










Joy journal: "confirmation of exchanging the contracts for a new house:)"
Congratulations Nad:)

4 comments:

Starr said...

What an incredible journey you are on. It has definitely got me thinking about the past and opening the box. You are doing a great job.

Leslie said...

Wow. It is so fascinating to read the parts of your memories that are in English. Thank you for sharing them with us! Good for you for determining to keep the hope in your eyes. :)

kazumiwannabe said...

Very interesting! It must be very moving for you to go back and work with all those memories... Loved the stork drawing in the end!

Kathleen said...

Anetka - what wonderful moving memories you have shared with us - Your kind and open heart shows in the story you tell - You are a beautiful person with a beautiful heart -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors