Tuesday, 5 August 2008


I haven't been posting recently as I've been really busy and as a consequence...of working hard, really tired.

I still am, but cannot resist poping to my favourite blogs and checking what's new from time to time.

On my way back home yesterday, I've done a quick sketch in my (seems to be) favourite colour:) limited pallet to greens and yellows.


I've also updated my "Introduction" project, but my scanner refused cooperation, so I will upload pictures as soon as...




Joy journal: "cold mango from the fridge:)"

1 comment:

Starr said...

I read your entire blog. I have missed you and all of your work. I was offline for awhile. I love the way you journal and write. Everything you are doing is fabulous. I need some of your momentum. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors