Monday, 14 July 2008

Thank you so much Margaret & Kazumiwannabe for giving my blog this award:)
The rules of acception are as follows:

Put the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who awarded you.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Add links to those blogs on yours.
Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

My nominees are under no obligation to continue this chain.
This is a fun way to share links to blogs.
So, here are 7 of the many great artists whose work I admire each day through their blogs:

Peggy
Micah
Pamyla Floyd
Mia
Laura Frankstone
Lyn Feudner
Jennifer Lawson

7 comments:

mia said...

Aneta!

Thank you so much for nominating me! This is my second nomination today. . . Now what? It definietly made my day, especially since I think your work is great too!

Thanks again!

Odd Chick said...

Thanks so much. THis was my first blog award and coming from you I feel very honored!! I love your new perpective sketches. Those are so hard and require such detail. I have been a lazy sketcher lately and your sketches inspire me to work a little harder. Tomorrow's sketch on my blog will show a little more effort, thanks to you.

laureline said...

Aneta, thank you so much for thinking of me! I will send you an email. I've been following your blog with great pleasure.

Jennifer Lawson said...

Aneta,

Thank you so much for nominating me. I must say I am quite surprised and a little overwhelmed by them, but it is such a wonderful feeling to know that people like to visit my blog. I always like coming to see your work and to read your thoughts. You have a wonderful way of looking at life and art. keep up the great sketching and blogging.

PamYla said...

Wow Anetka!!! What a wonderful surprise and an honor! Thanks so much you have definately made my day :)_

trudger said...

I'd like to thank the little people, Steven Speilberg, and my plastic surgeon (just kidding). Thanks Anetka!

lyn said...

Thank you so much for the blog award! I had company and no time for online computer stuff. I enjoy everyones blogs it would have been difficult to choose! Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors