Wednesday, 2 July 2008

slowly but surely my bedroom starts looking like one - not like a storage room:) Yesterday, I had one hour nap in the afternoon, woke up and begun a slow process of putting things in right places, filling the gaps between caboards and spaces on the half empty shelves and drawers.
it's so funny because I've got this precious skill that every (no)one wants to have - whenever I put something away I tend to make a mess in a place that I've just cleaned! Oh well, good thing my mum, sister and Nad are there to help me:) with cleaning:)

Beautiful weather yesterday the hottest day so far this year (26 degrees) and of course my lunch break sketch, sitting over the stream. I just wished I didn't have to go back to work after the break!

today weather doesn't look too good, I guess we need some rest from the sun (3-4 days of constant sun shining might kill anyone!!) so I am staying in, at least I can enjoy popping into my EDM friends blogs:)

Joy journal: "all these greenery around me, I've always wanted to live either by the sea or countryside - at least I can enjoy what's the best of it - nature"

1 comment:

PamYla said...

lol I know how it is moving and having things out of whack! Good thing that you have help there. I love this painting that you have done, the colors are rich and vibrant and very pleasing to the senses. It is full of life. Thank you for your commenting on my blog, I appreciate it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors