Wednesday, 23 July 2008

since I am not feeling too well (started last Saturday) I travel by bus again. I am soo weak that all I can do is wake up, go to work, come back home and go to sleep...it's been like that since Saturday...it's a kind of a virus I have fever and my bones...I can feel each of them!!
Yesterday I took my sketchbook out on the bus as I felt a little better and took the travel sickness tablet, but managed to do only a few doodles...that's it.

I hope soon I feel better so I can go back to drawing and sketching.

Joy Journal: "Indian take away yesterday!! What a luxury!! I didn't have to cook:)) and had more sleep"

4 comments:

Nadeem said...

I love your work and wanted to wish you speedy recovery so I could see alot of more of your work.
God bless.

Bonny said...

Hi Anetka;

I hope you feel better very soon. It's no fun being sick any time, but it's especially bad during the smmer.

I love looking at your drawings and doodles! You are so talented! I could look at them all day!

Anetka said...

thank you Nadeem and thank you Bonny!!!
I really appreciate your wishes and nice comments:) Helps a lot!!!

freebird said...

Hoping you are feeling better by now. I like your philosophy of doing your art "your style" as that's the only way to really be happy with it. You did such a great job with the portrait anyhow. Good drawing of the empty meat shop too.

Hope you don't have a potato bus driver tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors