Monday, 14 July 2008

this morning I should be proudly posting my final drawing of "Hancock". Yes, I should, but I won't. Weekend happenings disturbed and distroyed my perfect plan of sketching and drawing. Excuses, excuses...
anyway...below - one of my lunch breaks, still working hard on perspective:)
coming back from work on Friday...again travel sickness - this time it was drivers' fault (mad driver!!)
Saturday - shopping day, couldn't resist to stop and sketch quickly this dog, seriously, it was all in dreads!! People were stopping to take pictures...

sorry for the quality of the sketches, I had to use different scanner - it's like 50 years old!!!

Joy Journal: "My bike has been repired (finally)!!! World is more beautiful in the morning when you cycling:)"

3 comments:

SCquiltaddict said...

nice work..especially like the landscape

kazumiwannabe said...

Yes, really nice! So you're getting used to sketch in public, obviously. That's cool!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

i've enjoyed all of your travel sketches Anetka. great stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors