Wednesday, 9 July 2008

ok, so I am still working on my drawing. It's good to draw what you like, you know, you see a picture or someone and you feel like drawing or painting:) it's this urge!!!
The most diffucult part is his hat!! come on...couldn't he wear anything simpler...or just not wear hat at all???:)
This hat makes drawing even more interesting.
I think it's the first time I am spending so much time on a drawing!!! it took me 2hours already!
(hat is going to be another 2")


coming back from work on the bus I took my sketchbook out inspired by Seattle Sketcher http://gabicampanario.blogspot.com/. I've done that before but forgot my travel sickness...as soon as I got off the bus I felt dizzzzy. By the time I got home I was so tired I just jumped into my bed and had 1 hour sleep. After that I felt better. Next time maybe I should take my tablet first...but I don't really like taking tablets. I'll try to sketch again and maybe with time I'll get use to and sickness will go away itself...or I will end up sleeping my life away:)

Joy Journal: "rainy days - it's good to have an excuse to feel lazy sometimes."

7 comments:

Zombie said...

If I could draw, I would want to draw that picture too. I like the hat, wish I could find it.

PamYla said...

ROFL you are so funny, and of course wildly talented! I love the bus sketches, but the man and hat drawing the more! Have fun, Im sure that you will get it down...oh those tiny tincy lines lol

Ann said...

This looks terrific! It does take a lot of patience to draw this way with graphite. You are doing a wonderful job! Like the bus sketches too. I agree though, all that bouncing and drawing wouldn't be for me either :)

SCquiltaddict said...

love the bus page...now practice your english with comments we can read:>>>> i DO Love your sketches...and will is looking good too...more shadows in this version
...

Alan said...

Well done, You are getting better and better everytime you post. I am not nearly enough as there are so many activities pulling at me.

Cheryl said...

Keep at it....it's looking great! Just love your blog - the title, your pic, your description.....good stuff. You write with such wit - it's a joy to read! BTW, thanks for the welcome to EDM.

Nadeem said...

I saw you talent and I could not believe that you are actually gifted. I was going to leave message last time but my internet packed up.
Keep up the good work and one day you will make it to the top.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors