Thursday, 3 July 2008

At the moment my living room has become a bedroom for my mum since we’ve moved in to this flat and taken over… now, in two months time we are moving again but to a "slightly" bigger house where I will have my own art space (meaning the smallest bedroom(!!!) which I am going to convert into MY OWN STUDIO:) !!!!!
They said it’s going to rain today…still no rain (thank God) but you can feel the pressure going up and down, up and down….as soon as it goes down I feel like laying my head against my desk and having a nap for 10-15 min…. I took it after my Mum, she’s the same if it comes to weather changing.
Since I cannot do it in the open plan office I am keeping myself awake with another cup of coffeeeeee.
Below a sketch from this morning, I wanted to sketch my mum sleeping but as soon as she realised I am sketching her she got up from her bed and went to the kitchen leaving me with empty bed to sketch…J oh well, next time I’ll catch her and sketch herJ:)


Joy journal: "unexpected date with Nad yesterday evening."

7 comments:

Just because said...

Anetka, beautiful and inspiring work as usual.

Mark

linda said...

I love your sketches...they seen so "real" ... and they are about everyday things, like beds unmade and desks...something I never thought of sketching ...I love your blog too, btw:)

Rick said...

So you're Mum's a reluctant model? I guess you'll have to catch her when she's in a deep sleep.

I've enjoyed looking at your work. Thanks for sharing.

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Odd Chick said...

I'm not sure why you're one of my favorite blogs to visit - whether it's your delightful sketches, your stories or your music. i love them all.

kazumiwannabe said...

Beautiful, colorful sketch!

SCquiltaddict said...

love the bright colors and rumpled bed

Margaret Ann said...

Great vibrant color...looks comfy too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors