Monday, 9 June 2008

it's been a while since my last post...well, when I read it I thought it looks like I got my inline roller skates and got myself killed:) but hey, I am still alive:)!!!
I am trying to get out of this trauma. I didn't even realized that new sketchbook and "tabula raza" are going to have such a paralyzing impact on me!

So, I have to admit that it has and slowly but surely I am (again, and again) coming out of my shell and I start sketching again...
Wow, I feel like after long coma or something...similar.

anyway, yesterday I've managed to sketch a small cup and felt happy again:) so, I guess and I hope to post not only txt tomorrow but also a sketch:)

btw. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but for anyone who's got problems with falling asleep, I recommend a book "A portrait of an artist as a young man" by James Joyce. Two pages and you are gone!
Joy journal - "smell of a morning coffee (Nescafe gold with coffee mate and brown sugar) hmmmmm...."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors