Monday, 30 June 2008

Finally, we’ve managed to move all things…into a garage. Most of them still need unpacking but "first aid stuff" is already in place and today we need to finish off with assambling caboards and beds.
I must admit I feel relief that we’ve moved out…I feel like I closed another chapter of my life (the one that I wanted to finish) and can move on – fresh and with more energy, it’s like you can get rid of a heavy balast from your shoulders, if you know what I mean.
In the morning my alarm didn’t go off so I had to speed up all work related preparations (sandwiches, shower, finding my clothes – as I was never able to get into habit of preparing my clothes to work beforenight). Despite all that, we still managed to get to work on time.
One of the last sketches from an old flat – kitchen…mess.

Joy journal: "sleeping in our own flat".

5 comments:

linda said...

I found you today from visiting dear Odd Chick and wanted to say I love your artwork....it's so expressive of the chaos of moving!!

Good Luck and I hope things settle down but beware....moving is one B I G Job I don't want to do again! I started 3 years ago and am still seeming to be moving in :)

laureline said...

I'm so impressed, Anetka, that you've found the time to sketch, in the midst of cleaning, packing and moving! And what nice sketches, too. Best of luck with the move!

laureline said...

I meant "Aneta!" I shouldn't type before coffee ;D.

kazumiwannabe said...

Really love this one too. Love all the precise details and colors, it's a great drawing!

SCquiltaddict said...

these new ones are just terrific...you have definitely gotten into a GREAT groove with your latest art work...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors