Tuesday, 13 May 2008

I've returned to college after easter break and all bank holidays (we missed 3 classes...)

First hour our model was wearing clothes, I was struggeling not only with clothes but also colours..definitely wasn't my day for painting.


and at the end I've done charcoal sketch.
So as a result...charcoal on wooden board.


Joy Journal

"yesterday Nad finished work earlier and gave me a lift to college, he does that whenever he can:)"

"two of my classes paintings were chosen for our college exhibition!!! (btw. yes, I am still in shock)"

10 comments:

Lisalou said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see which paintings will be in the exgibit! Lisa

Alan said...

Congrats my friend. Well done.

Anetka said...

thank you very much Lisa and Alan:)

simplyred said...

Congratulations, Anetka! How wonderful to see other recognize your talent.

P.S. I love your sketch of the guy with his clothes on! I think it's wonderful. I think you've done a great job with the clothing without overdoing the detail. Love it.

Ernie
Gypsy Gold Studio

Margaret Ann said...

A big WooHoo and "Way to go!" for you! Congrats! :)

Knitting Painter Woman said...

I've been doing Life Drawing with a nude model since January... and it is so odd to go back to a model WITH clothes! You seemed to capture lots both ways.

SCquiltaddict said...

Awesome news...I know you are just elated!!!

Anthony said...

Hi Anetka. These are great drawings. I love your honesty and positive outlook, very refreshing. Thanks for the comment on my blog and for linking to me. I will check back here often :)

Christie said...

Great job, despite the additional challenge (clothes)and how wonderful that your work will be in the exhibit

PamYla said...

These are great! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors