Tuesday, 20 May 2008

internet fast

Recently, I am trying to stay away from the internet, from blogs, from looking for something and drowning in an ocean of information that I don’t really need.
When I spend too much time in front of my computer my head is going funny, not to mention my thoughts…well summaries everything – "I cannot focus on anything jumping from one website to the other".
So, I applied myself a little "media fast" (putting a stress on internet). That way I can focus on what I am doing and basically enables me to think!
Having only five minutes for this post…J
Yesterday "Life drawing and Painting" classes oil on wood.


Joy Journal - "a letter arrived with a good news regarding money"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors