Thursday, 29 May 2008

Finally for the 3rd time...

I finished the last drawing (in my old sketchbook) and I don't really want to go back to it. I just want to close my sketchbook and feel that it's done. I know I need to start a new one, start fresh. It took me long time to finally get to the last page. Maybe it's the size of the sketchbook (A4). It was the first sketchbook I filled in knowing more or less what to draw in there (EDM). But I couldn't start a new one without finishing the old one!!!



Now, I can move on and I feel I can catch a fresh breath in my lungs:)

I realise that there are few mistakes in this drawing but in a week or so, I am going to draw it again, just for the practice. I've got that feeling that next time is going to be easier for me. Maybe because I've overcome the first fear...that I will not be able to draw it.

Perspective is something I need to work on.

Joy Journal - "I received my inline roller skates"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a sketch. You are surely getting better. Keep it up and hope to see more and more of these splended and intrguing sketches.

Alan said...

Great job girl friend.

trudger said...

great urban street drawings. look forward to seeing more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors