Monday, 12 May 2008

EDM# 45 Draw your medicine cabinet ** & EDM#155 Draw some steps

It's been the most beautiful weekend this year so far:) Sunny, warm and you could feel it's summer already. On Sunday I've done a few sketches sitting on our balcony, it's so pleasant when you have balcony or a garden!!
So, here it comes:
EDM# 45 "Draw your medicine cabinet"...since I haven't got one I've decided to draw shelves in my bathroom:)

then EDM# 155 "Draw some steps" I am not sure if I can count it as steps but...what can I say, they are there...:)
Now, last one...maybe I am just missing something in my life, peace and something else...which I cannot realy find a name for it...
so, still missing something in my life...that would be all for today..

Joy Journal - I made a soup this morning and it was delicious - even Nad liked it:)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

These sketches are terrific! I like the details in the first one, and your drawings of people are really good!

Shelly McC said...

Wonderful Sketches!

Margaret Ann said...

What wonderful composition and detail in all three sketches...You have quite the artistic eye! :)

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Nice, I like your medicine cabinet.

E-J said...

Anetka, I can't seem to click for a larger version of your bathroom shelves but it is a fabulous sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors