Thursday, 10 April 2008

HOLIDAYS!!!!


"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

I like this sentence:)) brings me hope:))

now, since Monday I am sick...realy, I've got temperature, sore throat, and feel dizzy...I came back home yesterday with a plan to do workout and draw but instead I droped dead on my bed (ryhm??) and woke up this morning. I feel a little better:)

I found this dummy on the pavement while walking from work...hope it's not an omen for me:))

anyway, tomorrow me and my Man are flying to Poland (my land:) for a week, so probably on my return I will post A FEW nice sketches (oh I hope sooooo). But that also means I won't have an access to the internet (not that Poland isn't developed country) it's just that I am going to have some rest!!! that also includes computer and media and all other things:)
I hope to have some good time:)


2 comments:

Just because said...

Indeed... it's never too late until they start throwing dirt on your coffin. Hope you enjoy your trip to Poland. Bring us back some nice sketches!

Mark

Anita Davies said...

Enjoy your break, look fwd to seeing your sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors