Thursday, 3 April 2008

EDM# 37 - draw some keys:)

I bought myself a few books from amazon. It's weird but for me it's a great feeling when I know that I've got parcel coming my way...such a good feeling it is:)

So today I've collected my parcel "Notes from an Exhibition", "A Thousand Splendid Suns", "A Quiet Belief in Angels" and guess what..."Everyday Matters: A Memoir". Yes, I haven't read this book yet, but I read "The Creative License". I realy do love reading!
It's even better feeling when I go back to sketching and painting. Something held me back for a while, but today I've managed to escape into my world again. Here is the result:

the green key - ring is filled with a liquid, I don't think I've managed to capture this...keep trying girl, keep trying:)

7 comments:

Alan said...

great set of keys. as Darth Vader would say...use the force...you do good work.

Just because said...

Isn't that funny that we can get such simple joy from waiting on a package to come in the mail? And then you have to read all the books in those packages, but of course, that's what all the anticipation is about. When you start reading the dictionary from A to Z, that's when we'll start worrying about you.

Mark

PamYla said...

Great looking keys!

Anonymous said...

Great sketch. I even see the Eiffel Tower!
Shirley
http://www.paperandthreads.com

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

This is very lovely.

SCquiltaddict said...

beautiful job on those keys!!!

Margaret Ann said...

Like the jumbled up pile...very festive in a weird artsy sort of way...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© All images, text and ideas remain the copyright of Aneta Szkudlarek
Please do not copy or use in any format without the written permission of the artist.

Inspiration

Loading...

Visitors